We're all travelers through this earth experience we call life. As we journey though our experiences, it's important to remember who we really are: Powerful, spiritual beings of light. I'm glad your journey has brought you here.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Endings and Beginnings

All journeys come to an end when they
reach their destination; we've arrived at the end of my month-long blogging journey. Along the way, we've traveled through many of my books, blogs, and websites.

You can see my books (ones I've written and others that I've edited and published) in the Amazon widgets on the sidebar; there's a full list of my blogs and websites a bit further down the page.

The end of this journey is really another beginning, a new journey. I'm working on a new book that will help to remind you of who you really are... a powerful, spiritual being of light.

At the beginning of this month, I offered a book giveaway to someone who came by my blog and left a comment. The winner is Julie; she can choose whatever book she wants from the books I blogged about this month.

Thanks to everyone who visited and read my posts. I've enjoyed traveling with you. Come back and visit whenever you want. And remember... the joy is in the journey.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh, Wow! Thank you so much! I'd like to read Magical Mind, Magical Life.